How to change my address with Netflix, Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Prime?
Streaming services are now part of our daily lives and are increasingly becoming indispensable. It’s important to take them into consideration when moving, in order to avoid facing any issues with the change of your billing address. This article guides you through the steps necessary to change your personal information with the biggest streaming services on the market: Netflix, Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Prime.
Need to update your address with more than one organization? Check out our interactive checklist.
Update your Address in Minutes
1. Build your list.
2. Notify +1000 organizations at once.
3. Save time and leave nothing behind!
Change your personal info with Netflix
You can change your personal information with Netflix in three different ways depending on three specific situations:
- For your banking information and your postal code: directly on the page to update your credit or debit card info.
- For your phone number: directly on your Netflix account, using your password.
- For your email address and password: also through your Netflix account. If you can’t remember your password, you can reset it here.
Change your personal info with Spotify
For Spotify, all changes can be done through your account:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on your profile to edit it.
- Save your profile.
Note that if you are part of a Spotify Family account, only the person who pays for the membership can change this kind of information.
Change your personal info with Apple Music
For Apple Music, you can change your personal information via your Apple account. Your address and personal information will be changed on all the Apple services you have. To make these changes, you have to:
- Log in to your Apple account with your Apple ID.
- Go to the Payment and Shipping section, and click on “Edit”.
- After changing your information, select “Save”.
Change your personal info with Amazon Prime
If you have an Amazon Prime Video account, you can change your address directly on your account:
- Click to access Account & Settings and sign in to your account. Once signed in, go to “Your account” section.
- Click on “Modify” next to the information you wish to update.
- Follow the instructions, and then save your changes.
We hope this article will help you successfully change your address with your favorite streaming service! If you’re wondering how to change your address with your telecoms services, check out our article on how to change your address with your Internet, TV and Phone services.
Moving is often synonymous of stress, long administrative tasks and a significant waste of time and money. MovingWaldo helps you solve all these problems in just a few clicks! After some shameless self-promotion, we invite you to discover our free moving tools available to all.
- Update accounts
- Connect Internet, TV and Phone.
- Secure home and auto insurance
- Find resources, checklists and more.
We bring together more than 700 organizations across Canada with a single and simplified form.
Share this article on social media
It is imperative to notify SaskPower when changing addresses and move your service at your new location, to make sure you’ll have electricity, hot water and/or heating in your new home! In this article, we guide you through the different ways you can change your address with SaskPower.
If you live in Chilliwack or Abbotsford, BC, and you think about getting a new Internet service provider, then for sure, you need to research the ones that are available at your address. You might to go for something other than the bigger companies that we are used to such as Telus or Shaw.
Ready to move?
Check out MovingWaldo’s free moving app that will save you up to 10 hours of paperwork. And it’s free.